Founded by Karen Sturgeon in 1999, KLA Industries, Inc. (KLA) is an executive search firm that identifies, recruits, and lands the top technical, sales, operations, and management talent for our clients in the plastics and packaging industries.We recruit coast to coast within the U.S.
Our clients are the leaders in the plastics and packaging industries; companies who are committed to growth and understand that in the end the company with the top people wins. To best serve our clients we are organized into five divisions:
- Packaging – Thermoformers, Blow Molders, Cast & Blown Films, Extruders, Flexible Packaging & Converters, Packaging design & Engineering
- Plastics Processors – Injection Molders, Profile Extruders, Rotational Molders, Mold Makers, Recyclers
- Advanced Materials – Thermoplastics, Thermosets, Additive Manufacturers, Custom Compounders, Advanced Materials Coatings and Bio-Polymers
- Machinery – Thermoforming Machines, Blow Molding Machines and Auxiliary Equipment such as shredders, granulators, chillers…etc
- C.A.S.E. – Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, & Elastomers
Our mission is to build prosperity for our client companies, our candidates’ careers, and the lives of our employees. We believe all three are equally important and that there does not need to be a compromise in any of them to create prosperity in all. We build this prosperity through consultative partnerships with our clients and candidates so that we are embraced as a trusted advisor and an expert in our industry.
We will know we are achieving our mission because:
- Our clients feel enriched by the quality of employees we are able to find, attract, and land for them. They seek us out for their most critical personnel needs and typically use us exclusively.
- Our candidates feel their careers have been significantly improved because of the opportunities we have presented to them, with top companies in the industry. They recommend us to their colleagues and utilize our services when they need to hire.